September 30, 2015 · News
“The Bleeding Edge of the Options Market” on Options Insider Trading Tech Talk Radio
Check out the latest episode of Trading Tech Talk from Options Insider where they explore the bleeding edge of the options market with Rival CEO, Robert D’Arco and Hot Topics in Tech: What’s happening in the world of fin tech?
Discussion with Rob D’Arco, CEO, Rival:
- An overview of your background in the derivatives markets.
- What is Rival Systems?
- Who is the target end-user?
- The Rival Risk Analytics Suite.
Hot Topics in Tech: What’s happening in the world of fin tech?
- Technology groups warned on stricter financial regulation – The chairman of HSBC has said that regulators in China and elsewhere are starting to consider more seriously whether technology companies that provide financial services should, like banks, be regulated more heavily.
- Blockchain initiative called R3 backed by 9 large investment banks – Nine of the largest investment banks, including Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and Credit Suisse, are planning to develop common standards for blockchain technology in an effort to broaden its use across financial services.
- Bloomberg and Twitter sign data licensing agreement – The long-term data agreement with Twitter will further enhance financially relevant information found on the social media platform for users of the Bloomberg Professional service.