JOIN THE RIVAL TEAM
At Rival Systems, we are always looking for people who have a passion for technology. We built a trading platform that we believe is a faster and more accurate than any other – and are only interested in hiring professionals who want to keep it that way. If you have that kind of drive, there is a career opportunity for you here.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Rival Systems is a powerful technology company that offers the most advanced multi-asset trading and risk management platform in the professional trading industry. Our team has been working with professional traders and risk managers over the past 13 years to build our suite of best-in-class products. Rival Systems is poised to expand our market share.
We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to impact our growth and expansion by prospecting and closing new client accounts. This person will be an exceptional sales professional that will receive a tremendous career opportunity in an early-stage, technology company. This role will work in the Rival Sales team and will report directly to the EVP of Global Sales. The position is located at Rival Systems’ office in Chicago, Illinois.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission plus annual bonuses
- Healthcare benefits for health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Retirement Plans (401k) with employer contribution
- Complimentary Basic Life and Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Access to internal gym
- Access to internal cafe
- Obtain comprehensive knowledge of Rival Systems’ proprietary trading and risk applications
- Proactively create hundreds of new opportunities from cold leads
- Respond to all inbound prospect requests expeditiously
- Diligently qualify all new leads to profile prospects and contacts properly for future meetings
- Schedule and conduct in-person and/or phone meetings with prospects (remote or on-site)
- Assist Sales Engineer with excellent product demos for Rival Trader and Rival Risk
- Responsible for investigating and understanding prospects’ client software, hardware and networking needs
- Drive a strategic approach to nurturing and developing new sales opportunities
- Draft excellent, persuasive proposals and respond to all request-for-proposals (RFPs)
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals for customer acquisition and revenue (New Business Revenue and Monthly Recurring Revenue)
- Input all activities and tasks into Salesforce.com to manage leads, opportunities and client relationships, as well as maximize communication flow with Rival Systems’ Sales and Executive management teams
- Onboard and transition new clients seamlessly to internal Rival Systems team members
- Represent Rival Systems with high professional standard at all prospect meetings, conferences and events
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Minimum of 3+ years of consultative sales experience in an Enterprise Sales environment and proven experience with large total contract value ($100K+) deals
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience within a commercial trading technology company
- Verifiable track record of achievements including prospecting and converting cold leads, acquiring new clients, and exceeding revenue quotas
- Vast experience in cold calling and conversion of cold leads into new business clients and revenue
- Experience as a professional trader or additional knowledge of options trading, exchanges, clearing processes, networking and hardware/hosting within the professional trading industry is a plus
- Experience in an early-stage business is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills to perceive needs of others
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Fervent desire to document processes and procedures
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Salesforce.com, and WebEx
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Valid driver’s license
Rival Systems is a technology company specializing in building advanced trading and risk management systems for professionals in the trading industry. Our team has been working directly with traders over the past 13 years to build Rival - the most advanced multi-asset trading and risk management platform available. Rival Systems is looking to hire a Quantitative Developer with workable knowledge of C++ systems design and development. The individual will work closely with other quant and application developers to build and maintain models our trading and risk management systems. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact in an open, merit-based environment with exponential career growth available.
- Design and implement pricing models, volatility surfaces, and predictive models for algorithmic trading.
- Conduct research, analyze, and present discoveries in a professional format.
- Work closely with the traders to understand business requirements, design efficient and scalable solutions.
- Work closely with Client Support Specialists to help support traders.
- Create and maintain up to date work plans, followed by communicating status to Project Manager.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Requires Master’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics, Physics, Computer Science or related advanced degree in quantitative fields.
- Minimum of 3 years development experience with C++ in a Windows environment.
- Previous experience in financial industry a must.
- Artificial intelligence experience desired.
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design.
- Understanding of financial models, statistical analysis, and/or simulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic trading environment.
- Ability to be comfortable working independently.