JOIN THE RIVAL TEAM
At Rival Systems, we are always looking for people who have a passion for technology. We built a trading platform that we believe is a faster and more accurate than any other – and are only interested in hiring professionals who want to keep it that way. If you have that kind of drive, there is a career opportunity for you here.
Customer Support Specialist
Rival Systems, LLC is a technology company specializing in building advanced trading and risk management systems for professionals in the trading industry. Our team has been working directly with traders over the past 12 years to build Rival - the most advanced multi-asset trading and risk management platform available. Rival Systems, LLC is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to drive the company’s onboarding and education initiatives as it emerges as a competitor in the trading industry. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact in an open, merit-based environment with exponential career growth available.
- Document and prioritize user requests and provide end users with updates and timelines for completion.
- Work with senior systems administrators to test, debug, and deploy infrastructure.
- Perform Linux Server monitoring and gain familiarity with command lines.
- Responsible for installing, onboarding, and training new trading groups.
- Quickly obtain a comprehensive knowledge of Rival’s proprietary trading and risk applications.
- Investigate trades in question by parsing data from exchange fixed logs.
- Act as escalation point providing remote and onsite support to troubleshoot and resolve end user technology issues.
- Work with internal development groups to support development initiatives.
- Coordinate option settlement procedures with end users and run settlement process.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with proven ability to independently prioritize projects and work effectively in a multi-task environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment and to meet deadlines and complete time-sensitive duties with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and detail oriented with strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to document processes and procedures.